Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A new blog!

I decided that I wanted to create my very own blog. I've been blogging for over two years about my baby boy on his page (http://www.xanga.com/baby_cunningham), but just suddenly had the urge to have a page of my own. I'm sure the two will intertwine, since that little guy is a huge part of my life and all, but this will be a space where I can mainly talk about what's up with yours truly. Anyone is welcome to jump on the cart and take this ride with me, but do so at your own risk :) Who knows where it will go?! You know, a blog is a funny thing. It's like a diary that you let everyone read. How bizarre is that?? But it's fun, and can be very therapeutic at times. I'll try to signal a warning when those "couch" moments come and I begin to self-psychoanalyze.

The time has come for me to end this and start making dinner. Something about me . . . I am a pretty good cook (if I do say so--it's come with LOTS of practice because I used to be a culinary failure), but I really don't like cooking. It's very time-consuming, and I would much rather be spending my time doing other things. Also, cooking makes more dishes and more dishes means more work which also keeps me from spending my time doing other things. I'm ready for the Star Trek technology where you tell the computer what you want, the door opens up, and out slides your delicious, home-cooked meal in seconds. And, I'm procrastinating, so I'd better run. But here's my first post on my new blog!!

No comments: