Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things I Really Enjoy

Well, today I ditched the Top Ten idea and am just going with a list of things I enjoy. I decided to counter the whole pet peeve thing with something positive (to prove I'm not totally neurotic--wait, does actually saying that make it backfire on me?) I couldn't come up with ONLY ten things I enjoy, and the list is not exhaustive, I'm sure (or in any particular order). So here they are. Things I really enjoy:

1. Playing with and loving on my baby boy
2. Belly laughing until it hurts
3. Sleeping in
4. Hammocks
5. Photographs (particularly of family and friends)
6. Chai latte (hot or iced)
7. Christmas (my favorite time of year)
8. Music
9. Cookies right from the oven (and slightly under-done!)
10. Sunsets and rises
11. Board games
12. Heart-to-heart talks with friends
13. Homemade bread
14. Mountains
15. Waterfalls
16. Homemade greeting cards
17. Vegging with my hubby
18. Candlelight dinners
19. Phone calls from my sweetie for no reason
20. Traveling
21. Cheesecake (and just about anything else with cream cheese in it)
22. Dance Dance Revolution
23. Reminiscing with friends and family
24. Outback Steakhouse
25. Reconnecting with old friends
26. Chocolate
27. Old cartoons
28. Snuggling
29. Hot chocolate with marshmallows
30. Roasting marshmallows and eating smores
31. Homemade ice cream
32. Finding amazing bargains (on things I need)
33. Finding the perfect gift for someone
34. Braum’s Egg Nog
35. Watching Nathan dance and play and grow and learn
36. Scrapbooks
37. Worship
38. Writing
39. Bumper boats
40. Jacuzzis and hot tubs